The Digi Art in worldwide is one of the most renowned platform for digital artists where artists, designer, creative etc. Visit feast their eyes on some of the best digital art pieces in world. An internationally established avenue, the Digi Art strives for building a mutual understanding amongst people through art and its beautiful language. Every year, Digi Art organize the “ANT-SANT Digital Art Prize” where several participants are called upon to show their masterpieces and build a personal network with other artists from different parts of the world.
Our nature has lot variation which shows many infinitely in different sizes of infinite sets. Digital art world has allowed the creation of entirely new images that were very difficult to achieve using digital techniques. Submit your Digital painting, Digital art,Digital illustration, Digital Matte painting, and Concept art works, like Nature’s Infinity creations, on the edge of the dream, that delight the imagination.
The competition is open call to amateur and professional artists.
- $500 USD in cash
- $300 USD in cash
- $200 USD in cash
- There is limit of 2 Digital art works that a participant can submit.
- All submissions must be Digital painting, Digital art,Digital illustration, Digital Matte painting, and Concept art created with software. There is no limitation regarding the software used to create the artworks.
- Image Size 2048 pixel. A landscape/portrait should have at least 2048 pixel width or height.
- Submissions containing filtered photos, photo manipulations, collages are accepted.
- File size must not exceed 5 MBs. Only jpeg image file formats will be accepted.
- Submission fee 10$ USD on each image.
- The submitted artworks will be evaluated and published in a special competition gallery immediately after being approved.
- One composite sheet containing the photo’s and elements used for the final design.
- Work-in-progress artwork to show how your image was created.
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE 28 October 2022 at 12:00 am.
WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT 5th November 2022
Any cheating, call for voting and if we find any behavior is in any way deceptive, we will disqualify it and mark it fringe selection.
The artwork must be original material taken by the competition entrant. By entering the competition, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted artwork is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the creation does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the image.
Digi Art further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any competition not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, voter fraud or technical failures of any sort. Digi Art is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this competition, including without limitation, mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify this competition based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability and where circumstances make this unavoidable.
FINAL WORK SELECTED
Final selected digital art work, Digital painting, Digital art, Digital illustration, Digital Matte painting, and Concept art display on online on Digi Art web gallery.
Digital art work will be judged on creative, narrative, aesthetic and technical aspects. Successful Digital art work should combine strong idea, composition and lighting with an attention to photo-realism and a high technical level of finish.
The jury is composed of different international artists. Browse the complete list of all jury members.